Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Heroclix Map - Temple

After working with my friend John on his Heroclix City (seen here), I decided to start looking into other heroclix landscapes.  The image above is from the website http://havefuncollectibles.com/events_and_tournament_schedule and I thought it was pretty cool, so I decided to make my own mountain(s).

My first step was to make a few basic land shapes, as seen below.





Below is a picture of 3 shapes stacked on top of each other.
I'm not going to make mine look identical to theirs.
I'm going to make a bunch of 'building blocks' first, and then see how I want to lay them out.


So far I have only made 5 simple structures, but as you can see below, they can be rearranged into some pretty interesting layouts.



Let's add a few more....


Fun!

Here are a few more shots of possible layouts.













Hopefully one day my friend John will set them up and I'll be sure to take some pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment