Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays from Timbo!

I'd like to wish all my friends, followers and readers a happy holiday season whether you celebrate Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza or nothing at all.  2012 has been a very rough year for myself and many people close to me.  Despite all the heartaches and troubles, everyone, especially this time of year should stay positive and keep their chin up.  Take comfort in friends, family and things that make you happy.  For me, I have many friends and family whom I love dearly, and I have my crafting which always makes me happy.

So, just like at Thanksgiving I'm giving my readers a holiday treat with a look at my projects that I have completed this year, and ones that are currently being worked on.

Below is a large image of my wall of stuff.  As you can see, I am running out of room.
(Click the image to see a larger view)

From top to bottom, left to right:
Top left shelf -My Astronaut/assault helmet, Horned Fett helmet, Iron Man V2 with my Snub pistol, Harry Potter wands and my Link Sword behind them.  Top right shelf - Both my red & green X-Wing helmets, Loki helmet and below and behind them are my Gun Blade, Elder wand and Bellatrix Wand.  Bottom left shelf - My black Stormtrooper helmet and Thor's helmet with Mal Reynold's Pistol V2, The Samaritan and Han Solo's pistol below them.  Center shelf - Iron Man V3 & Iron Man V1 helmets.  Bottom Right Shelf - Captain America helmet (still in progress), Bat Man helmet with Batarang, Uruk-Hai helmet with my Klingon Pistol below (still in progress), Tie Pilot helmet and my Mal Reynold's Pistol V3.

Below is a shot of a Boba Fett helmet being constructed out of crafting foam.  Next to it is a Game of Thrones Dragon Egg.


Below is the start of a AT-AT Driver helmet and a ROTS Clone Helmet.


Below we see the Dragon Egg next to an almost completed AT-ST Helmet.


Below is another shot of the AT-ST helmet.  I should be done with this helmet after the holidays, and will have a blog entry soon after that.


So, that's about it for now.
I wish you all a very happy and safe new year!  May 2013 be better and brighter, and hopefully this year I'll get a basement or garage and start seriously cranking out more projects.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


1 comment:

  1. Happy holidays to you and yours, Timbo, and to everyone else following this inspiring blog.

    ReplyDelete