A month or two after making this cart, I wasn't overly happy with it. I thought I could have made a lot of it better. Plus I still wasn't overly happy with the height of the pocket hole jig. So I made another revise, and now I love it! I removed the pocket hole jig and put my drill press in it's place.
Now its a little easier for me to clamp the jig where I want it during my projects. Plus its a lot easier to clean.
The board has a handle on it which mounts to the side of the cart.
The small drawer that was originally part of the HF cart was moved to my tool cart.
I fixed up the 2 bottom drawers and made some proper drawer fronts from scrap wood from a previous job - which was stained a darker color.
I also properly attached a new back with glue and nails/screws. The old one had began falling off from the bottom drawers knocking into the back when pushing in the drawers. Since the drawers didn't used to have drawer fronts, they would just slam into the back. Now that doesn't happen with the improved back and drawer fronts.