I'm positive that I'll soon figure out how to make this work perfectly.
Again, I'm sorry I don't have more complete photos of all my jigs. But if people are really interested in how I made them all, leave a comment and I'll make a new posts complete with pictures and directions.
Update...I had a need to cutting some dadoes, but really didn't want to remove the top. So it was finally time to add that throat plate. This was also a great opportunity to clean the insides of my table saw. So I removed the saw from the cart and thoroughly cleaned it. Then I placed it upside-down on the top, which was also upside-down.